Women of Excellence Benefits ‘Mom’s Time’
The Women of Excellence Awards helps support several YWCA programs, including Mom’s Time. The YWCA Mom’s Time program offers parenting education and stress relief to parents of young children who are facing challenges such as poverty, special needs, etc. Recently, two of these mothers completed a bachelor’s degree, one started her master’s degree, one completed a vo-tech certificate, one enrolled at Vatterott, one completed her GED, and one is working on her GED. We are very proud of how hard they have worked to achieve an education and the financial stability it will bring for their families.
- By-Law Revisions
- Gardeners’ Festival Preorder Forms Now Available
- 2014 Women of Excellence Nomination Forms Now Available!
- Highlights from our first 125 years in St. Joseph
- Compassion = emotion + action
- Surviving – And Thriving – Without Heat
- Steve’s Centerpiece Challenge
- Women of Excellence
- Women of Excellence 2013
- Gardener’s Festival Order Forms