Women of Excellence Benefits ‘Mom’s Time’
The Women of Excellence Awards helps support several YWCA programs, including Mom’s Time. The YWCA Mom’s Time program offers parenting education and stress relief to parents of young children who are facing challenges such as poverty, special needs, etc. Recently, two of these mothers completed a bachelor’s degree, one started her master’s degree, one completed a vo-tech certificate, one enrolled at Vatterott, one completed her GED, and one is working on her GED. We are very proud of how hard they have worked to achieve an education and the financial stability it will bring for their families.
- Gardener’s Festival Order Forms
- Women of Excellence Nominations Due March 15
- Dr. Dara Richardson-Heron, M.D., CEO named keynote speaker of Women of Excellence Awards
- Taking Nominations for Kelsey Beshears Racial Justice Award
- Ladies’ Day @ The YWCA March 9th
- Now Taking Nominations for the 2013 Women of Excellence Awards! Due March 15.
- Annual Giving
- OCTOBER EVENTS
- MoChip Event Free At YWCA
- Congratulations to our 2012 Women of Excellence