Father’s Day Cards
We know that most men are supportive fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons who value the women and children in their lives by treating them with respect, dignity, and loving concern.This Father’s Day, make a donation to theYWCA Shelter in honor of a strong, respectful man in your life.
Donate $25.00 or more to the YWCA Shelter for Abused and Homeless Women and Children and we will send a Father’s Day card to a man you choose to honor. Please complete the form found by following the link below or call us at 816.232.4481 to have a form emailed or faxed to you. You may also view the card through the link below.
- Day of Commitment To Eliminate Racism
- Stand Against Racism
- By-Law Revisions
- Gardeners’ Festival Preorder Forms Now Available
- 2014 Women of Excellence Nomination Forms Now Available!
- Highlights from our first 125 years in St. Joseph
- Compassion = emotion + action
- Surviving – And Thriving – Without Heat
- Steve’s Centerpiece Challenge
- Women of Excellence